DarkestNightAcademy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DarkestNightAcademy
DarkestNightAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card of the Week
Dark Paladin deck (Anti Dragons and E-Dragons) 300px-HeraldryRecord-NUMH-EN-SR-1E
YU-GI-OH Theme Song

Dark Paladin deck (Anti Dragons and E-Dragons)

5 posters

Go down

Dark Paladin deck (Anti Dragons and E-Dragons) Empty Dark Paladin deck (Anti Dragons and E-Dragons)

Post by Kaibaman! Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:26 am

There isn't much history on this deck, apart from the throwback to some older cards (now THAT'S a history lesson for ya) such as Dark Magician, Buster blader, and Dark Paladin, the three cards that just so happen to run your deck!

Strengths:
Easy searching
Anti-Backrow
Anti-Dragons
Solid Trap protection and counters
Versatile XYZ selection
Thunder king/mole... 'nuff said.

Weakness's:
Anti Search decks
FEW consistency problems
Mole being at one... ;(
Thunder king CAN hurt this deck as well as your opponents if you're not careful.

You want a reason to use this deck?
E-Dragons. There ya go.

Decklist:
Monsters
3x Dark Magician
3x Buster Blader
2x Elemental Hero Prisma
1x Elemental Hero Stratos
3x King of the Swamp
1x Neo Spacian Grand mole
1x Old Vindictive Magician
2x Skilled Dark Magician
2x Skilled White Magician
2x Thunder king Rai-oh

Spells:
1x Dark hole
2x Dark magic Attack
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster reborn
3x Polymerization
2x Pot of Duality

Traps:
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Call of The Haunted
2x Dark Bribe
1x Dimensional Prison
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Solemn warning
1x Starlight Road

Extra deck:
3x Dark paladin
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Evilswarm Ouroboros
1x Heretic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
1x Kachi Kochi Dragon
1x Maestroke The Symphony Djinn
2x Number 104: Masqurade Magician Shining
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Number C39: Utopia Ray
1x Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1x Number 11: Big eye

Kaibaman!
Kaibaman!

DarkestNight Points : 4093

Back to top Go down

Dark Paladin deck (Anti Dragons and E-Dragons) Empty Re: Dark Paladin deck (Anti Dragons and E-Dragons)

Post by Black-Wing Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:57 am

i guees the idea is that paladin will gain a boost cause of the dragons.however you cant hurt e dragon with atk. the eff of paladin may get useless since e dragons play a small amount of spell cards.also their key cards are big eye and dracosack.summoning a monster with high attack will result in being stolen by big eye's eff.you should try to negate eff to beat e dragons.cards like d-prison,macro cosmos,torrential,bottomless,fiendish will help a lot.getting rid of every dracosack from their extra deck seems i good idea for me. also instead of poly better use fusion gate and dont use so many monster that to summon dark magician and buster blader. there are spells to add them much easier.also that spellcaster to destroy a monster dont think it will help against e dragons.thats my opinion,hope i help and good luck. Very Happy
Black-Wing
Black-Wing

DarkestNight Points : 4050

Back to top Go down

Dark Paladin deck (Anti Dragons and E-Dragons) Empty Re: Dark Paladin deck (Anti Dragons and E-Dragons)

Post by Black-Wing Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:58 am

note: i like the rai-oh you added and consider fossil dyna pachycephalo ( it will literally destroy e dragon)
Black-Wing
Black-Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by akal019 Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:04 am

can a buster blader affect this deck as it own eff that increase attack on dragon as e-dra is well known for dragon
akal019
akal019

DarkestNight Points : 4064

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wing Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:31 am

buster blader will gain attack power but e dragon dont stay alone on the field.they will be used as material for dragocack and big eye. you should focus on that and not on e dragons.buster blader will ofc win the game if you lock these xyz down.
Black-Wing
Black-Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by foxofjustice Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:24 pm

is this your homework kibaman! or no
foxofjustice
foxofjustice

DarkestNight Points : 4553

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibaman! Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Yeah :p
Kaibaman!
Kaibaman!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibaman! Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:03 pm

I don't think I like the idea of running fusion gate as it can be MST'd while poly can't. Plus it runs well with King of the Swamp. However I have been considering miracle fusion. Too bad future fusion has been banned xD

Those low level magicians are more so to xyz then anything, their abilities are kind of a backup.

I will look into fossil dyna pachycephalo and a macro/miracle engine though. Also thinking about using a laval Chain to get stuff to my hand faster. Thoughts?

Not really sure why I threw vindictive in there, he was kind of a "well I have one extra card slot left" card. xD
Kaibaman!
Kaibaman!

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wing Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:42 am

laval will slow you down and reveal your strategies.
although it may be useful sometimes.
(fusion gate can also be searched with terraforming and keep king for the fusion).also i woulld try adding debris in this deck since you run king of the swap. easy lv7 synchro summon
Black-Wing
Black-Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by foxofjustice Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:19 am

ok kaibaman! ive checked it over as homework and u get a 100/100 ill let darkest know so he can add the points!
foxofjustice
foxofjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibaman! Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:02 pm

I've never run fusion gate because I never understood where it lets me summon from. :p
Kaibaman!
Kaibaman!

Back to top Go down

Post by akal019 Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:09 am

and i am posted the deck of shark drake and it is my homework too.
akal019
akal019

DarkestNight Points : 4064

Back to top Go down

Post by foxofjustice Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:00 pm

and kaibaman it lets u fusion from ur hand or feild ONLY
foxofjustice
foxofjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by fox6634 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 pm

perhaps take out old vindictive for jowgen

fox6634

DarkestNight Points : 3957

Back to top Go down

Post by fox6634 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:46 pm

hurts e-dragons more

fox6634

DarkestNight Points : 3957

Back to top Go down

Post by foxofjustice Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:23 pm

change out 1 or 2 of the polys for miricle fusion
and mabe add in one parrallel fusion card in case ur monsters get banished u have a chance to poly still or if both die then u can poly from gy with miricle
foxofjustice
foxofjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wing Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:18 am

miracle and parallel are only for an e hero fusion
i wouldnt use 2 miracles
Black-Wing
Black-Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by foxofjustice Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:48 am

what if ur opponent has a deck that banishes and the cards u need were banished from atking u can use paralell to compinsate... or u can use miricle if both r dead to ss what u need then if it gets returned or dies u can ss another next turn useing para there is use for it even if its side decked
foxofjustice
foxofjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down